Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Sans GIAC GSEC exam

From: "Don Parker" <dparker () bridonsecurity com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:43:45 -0500

Hi Steve,

I would personally recommend going with the SANS curriculum as that is what the questions will be based on. It may be expensive, however it will be more then worth it. You can also use them as reference material afterwards. If you try and do it on the cheap you will likely
end up paying the price by failing.

Cheers,

Don

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Barron" <thurgoodj187 () hotmail com>