Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: File encryption

From: "Adrian Floarea" <adrian.floarea () uti ro>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:54:16 +0200

Hi,

What you need is an encrypted file system application.
Few examples of tools which implement this concept: Utimaco SafeGuard
PrivateDisk, PGP Whole Disk Encryption or TrueCrypt which is free. For my
point of view I recommend you TrueCrypt.

Regards,

Security Product Team Leader
Adrian Floarea, CISA
Information Security Department