Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Remote Control to a remote computer with no listen port

From: "Scott C. Best" <sbest () best com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:30:04 +0000 (GMT)

Mickael:

        Heya. Have a look at echoWinVNC:

http://www.echogent.com/download_echowin.htm

        It's based on UltraVNC's single-click, but it a bit easier
to customize: just hold down the SHIFT key while you start it up.

cheers,
Scott

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005, Rob Thompson wrote:

Check out UltraVNC's Single Click tool.

If I am understanding what you are saying properly then this will do it for you.

You want something to where the end users computer will connect to you
to prevent firewall problems, instead of you connecting to them?

If so:

http://sc.uvnc.net

If this is what you are looking for, lemme know if you need any help
setting it up.