Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: isa server with single network card

From: "Adolfson, Lee" <laadolfson () waterousco com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 08:25:01 -0600

Joseph, to use firewall-proxy mode with ISA server you need to have two nics
in the server.  If you are just using the caching then you can get by with
just one nic.  Checkout Syngress's books "Configuring ISA Server".  There
may be other better books but I currently have not seen them.  I also
believe that it is suggested but not required that you separate your proxy
from your caching server.

Lee A.