Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: isa server with single network card

From: joseph martin <bone_glass () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 19:07:47 -0800 (PST)

I will can to explain all the doubts with me question.

I like to change the structure of a big network, but
need more informattion about isa.

The network are dually screened, with dmz and
hardwares firewalls. Them i have isas in dmz like
firewall, and into in mixe mode firewall-proxy/cache.
I like to know if is better that boths isas have one
or tow network cards.

Thanks a lot to all
Bone