Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: basic VPN question

From: "Bruyere, Michel" <mbruyere () ezemcanada com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:58:22 -0500

Hi,
        Actually what I do is to connect from the office to my personnal LAN using the VPN. Im the only user and im
connecting from a secured environnement (corporate LAN) and a hardenned laptop.
All I wanted to do is to use the local (corporate) gateway to get to the internet instead of using my personnal
connection.

So in this case, no it doesn't jeopardize the security.