Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: radius server implimentation

From: "Jeff Gercken" <JeffG () kizan com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:18:30 -0400

Why don't you try Microsoft IAS server. It's included with server 2000 &
2003
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2284/products_configura
tion_example09186a0080094700.shtml

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/ps4570/products_configur
ation_example09186a00801bd035.shtml

Other options would be Cisco ACS, Funk RADIUS, or an open source RADIUS
server.
-Jeff