Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: radius server implimentation

From: "Steve Fletcher" <safletcher () insightbb com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:01:27 -0500

That's more than possible, it's easy.  Just use Internet Authentication
Service (IAS) on a Win2k3 domain controller as your RADIUS server.  While it
might not be as robust as some of the third-party applications, it's
included with Windows server.

Hope this helps.

Steve Fletcher
MCSE (NT4/Win2k), MCSE: Security (Win2k), HP Master ASE, CCNA, Security+
safletcher () insightbb com