Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: force https

From: "Kirk Brady" <Kirk.Brady () TeachersHealth com au>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 08:45:48 +1000

I dont know if this works in ISA 2003 or not, but in ISA 2000, this option is not available - the OK button becomes
greyed out when you remove the Port 80 identity - you might need to add another port in (a different one), but that
still means the site will accept http traffic...just on a non-standard port

Kirk Brady
Network Administrator