Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: tippingpoint IDS

From: Tamarcus A Person <tperson () csc com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:21:07 -0400

Leon,
      I personally haven't had any on-hand experience with the TippingPoint
IPS products. I have been in contact with one of their representatives and
he has provided me some great information regarding the product in .pdf
format. If you would like to look at the files that I have, just let me
know.

Tamarcus A. Person, GISS/DEF
CSC
IT Security Engineer
MTC Office: (301) 731-3520
MTC Fax: (301) 731-3257
MTC Cubicle: 12D22
tperson () csc com

for such purpose.

                      Leon <roastin

                      @yahoo.com>              To:      security-basics () securityfocus com

                                               cc:

                      07/07/2005 01:49         Subject: tippingpoint IDS

                      PM

Does anyone have any experience with this product?

Looking to hear unbiased reviews.

Thx,

Leon

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile