Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Tool or Service to recover lost NTFS partition/data

From: Leptom <akaskarlael () yahoo es>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 19:50:26 +0100

You can download and burn a knoppix or gnoppix (linux distro's that run in CD, not need installation) normally it will detect all you devices and you will you can make a copy of your files.

If the problem is more hard(fail the hd or something) try with linux RIP(recovery is possible!). This distro was created for this.

Rafael G(dot)