Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Tool or Service to recover lost NTFS partition/data

From: "Ed Whitesell" <edw () airpath com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 16:32:32 -0500

I have used software from http://www.r-tt.com/ with 100% success in the
past.  I've also had great (90%+) success with drives that have been
re-partitioned or formatted.

However, the last time I tried to use the software they had changed
their licensing and I was unable to upgrade to the latest version.  I
was told I had to purchase a full version, which was rather annoying.
Hopefully they've re-thought that policy...

Ed Whitesell
Network Manager
Airpath
"Clearing the Way"