Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Data security

From: Nelson Santos <nsantos () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:46:11 -0200

 You didnd't say witch OS you're using.
 Windows 2000 and newer versions have build in solutions for those
problems (EFS + File Permissions).
 I think you can get the same results on Linux (GPG + File Permissions.

Nelson

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:39:21 -0500, Bernie Johnson <bernie () e-mich com> wrote:
Try using PMS it is a secure password management tool that was developed
by Dennie Pries.
http://passwordms.sourceforge.net/

B. Johnson