Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Data security

From: "M. Shirk" <shirkdog_list () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:42:30 -0500

You can use GPG locally to encrypt a password file (if everyone has secure remote access to a central point). I have used perl and blowfish to encrypt password data on the web over an SSL connection. Your options are only limited by your security requirements and policies.

Shirkdog
http://www.shirkdog.us