Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Need secure firewall for SOHO

From: dallas jordan <dallas.jordan () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 20:54:20 -0500

Jim,
   I dont believe OpenBSD has a GUI for its firewall configuration.  I
could be wrong.  I've just always edited the config file.  It's pretty
easy to set up a basic firewall and the documentation on the Openbsd
website is really good.  There may be some 3rd party xwindows gui you
could find.  Plus, OpenBSD is "out of the box" really secure.

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 16:40:31 -0500, DAmbrosia, Jim