Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Why can't Firefox and Thunderbird find their own updates?

From: Saqib Ali <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 21:56:00 -0800

My undestanding is that this feature is is only for minor updates /
security fixes to Firefox and any installed plugins (e.g. Netcraft
toolbar). It just prompted me to update to a new revisionof Netcraft
toolbar.

However this feature does not currently support upgrading to a major revision.

Please correct if I am wrong.