Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Access viewer

From: mjcarter () ihug co nz
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:11:48 +1300

Hi Kacrut,

Depending on your OS and your config (not much to go on) you
could just got to the management console and take a look.
Right click my computer - select manage - click on shared
folders - then click open files.
Or you could try these, TCPView, TDIMon from sysinternals at
www.sysinternals.com.

Cheers
Mike

www.infosec.co.nz

Dear all,

I would like to know if someone is accessing my computer.
As far as i know,  by typing netstat (in M$)..i can see
someone's IP connected to my PC, but i don't know what is
being accessed (like opening file, etc...). Is there any
way or any tool to view this? Any help would be
appreciated.

Sorry for my bad english and grammar... :)

Kacrut