Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Leveraging Kerberos for SSO

From: Alexander Bolante <alexander.bolante () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 22:32:05 -0700

Kerberos architecture? What are the basic components? How do they work
together as an overall Kerberos solution? How do you implement
Kerberos as a SSO solution? From a mainframe? From Active Directory?
What types of target systems are common? What are their caveats? More
info about SPNEGO and how it works? Best practices? Diagrams,
drawings, etc...

I have a few MIT and M$ specific resources, but was just wondering if
anyone else had other useful references is all. However, like I said
earlier, when I get more info, I will let you know.

Cheers!