Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Instant Messaging hash values

From: "Nick Duda" <nduda () VistaPrint com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 11:39:29 -0400

We do that already....we've let numerous people go for breaking the
"p2p" policy. I'm looking for just one smaller level of defense against
this. I know its not 100% but where I am implementing this I would be
surprised if anyone knew how to even find the installed binary itself.

My question still stands, is there a master list of original vendor
hashes?

- Nick