Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: SmoothWall-2.0

From: Nick Waringa <nwaringa () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 11:36:16 -0400

I find it to be very effective in protection of home networks, its not
a bad small business implementation either with its update functions.
If you are interested in this type of thing IP Cop might be worth a
look also... I find smoothwall to be my preferred choice though.

http://www.ipcop.org/

-Nick

On 8/8/05, Chandrashekhar Mullaparthi