Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: VoIP Test Configuration

From: * KAPIL * <sachdev () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:36:58 -0500

Forgive me, the correct URL is www.asteriskathome.com (not .org) or
asteriskathome.sourceforge.net

On 4/28/05, * KAPIL * <sachdev () gmail com> wrote:
Try Asterisk@Home. www.asteriskathome.org

The Asterisk@Home project is based on Asterisk but comes as a
prepackaged ISO. Download, burn, and boot with the CD....you will be
up and running in less than an hour.

On 4/28/05, Mihai Amarandei <mihai () xmcopartners com> wrote:
Has anyone actually tried Asterix?
I'm trying to install it on my vmware and I keep getting some errors
(I've been trying the iso version)
Tx for any advice

Raj wrote:

Have you tried asterisk on Linux? It is easy to configure and
implement. Check out asterisk.org

Raj