Security Basics mailing list archives

VPN between WinXP and RHEL 4.0 (2.6.9 Kernel)

From: Raj <sanstorage () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:35:22 -0500

Dear Experts,

I need to know a way of setting up VPN between my WinXP laptop and my
RHEL4.0 box while I'm on the road. I used Poptop with my RHEL 3.0 box
but Poptop is not available for RHEL 4.0 yet. I tried using Freeswan
for 2.6 Kernel but did not succeed.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Raj

Earn your MS in Information Security ONLINE
Organizations worldwide are in need of highly qualified information security
professionals.  Norwich University is fulfilling this demand with its MS in
Information Security offered online.  Recognized by the NSA as an
academically excellent program, NU offers you the opportunity to earn your
degree without disrupting your home or work life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus_en