Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Intro To Hacking

From: xyberpix <xyberpix () xyberpix com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 20:53:24 +0100

Also have a look at the articles on http://www.securityfocus.com, and
the reading room at http://www.sans.org. Also from Jon's post, you can
get info on FreeBSD, Apache and PHP from:

http://www.freebsd.org

http://www.apache.org

http://www.php.org

Also to go with the Hacking Exposed book, have a look at
http://www.hackingexposed.com , it's the companion site to the book.

HTH

xyberpix

On Sat, 2004-10-16 at 00:49, Jon Lawhead wrote:
Read a comprehensive guide to FreeBSD, Apache, and PHP.  For general security, Hacking Exposed 4
is decent, as is Security Warrior.

Jon Lawhead
UC Berkeley ResComp

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:11:57 -0500