Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Intro To Hacking

From: Micheal Espinola Jr <michealespinola () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:02:23 -0400

I agree.  In order to assure that you do not get in trouble with the
University, this is going to have to be signed-off on by multiple
people - which I expect they will be reluctant to do.

If you cannot assure yourself in writing that no action will be taken
against you if anything goes awry, I recommend this be done on an
isolated network equipment.