Security Basics mailing list archives

FW: Auditing a Win2K box

From: "David Nardoni" <dnardoni () sbcglobal net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 09:15:09 -0700

 I would recommend using a framework for your audit such as
http://www.isecom.org/osstmm/

If you are looking for tools try http://www.insecure.org/tools.html

Also, if you are looking for exploiting the server try :
http://www.metasploit.com/projects/Framework/

Many of the hacking exposed books, especially the ones geared toward W2K or
W2003 speak about the tools you are looking for and how to use them.

Dave Nardoni CISSP
First Response Consulting Services, Inc.
dnardoni () firstresponseconsulting com