Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Auditing a Win2K box

From: "Brad Moldenhauer" <totti540 () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 13:04:40 +0000

This is another tool that I have never used personally, but was designed by an IT Integrator. It allows you to customize the checklist of whatever OS you are attempting to scan in a Windows environment. I don't know what the availability of this application is, but it appears to be a customized version of the MBSA.

http://csrc.nist.gov/checklists/presentations/panel3-vendor_session-business_case_analysis_for_checklist_development/Ferguson.pdf