Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Removing Local Admin Rights...

From: Barrie Dempster <barrie () reboot-robot net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 13:41:44 +0100

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization. Visit us at: http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html