Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: ASP security in HTML pages

From: Mike <mike () superiorholidayadventures ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:34:15 -0400

There is an old vulnerability listed here (IIS1-4 on NT):

http://xforce.iss.net/xforce/xfdb/1125

Also an article on IIS5 here (from 2000):

http://archive.infoworld.com/articles/op/xml/00/10/30/001030opswatch.xml

I have not been able to find anything more recent than that on Google.

Mike Fetherston

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=iis+vulnerability+reveal+asp+source&btnG=Search