Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: firewall setup

From: Salvador Sosa <seguridad () corporacionsosa com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 14:48:26 -0400

The simple way to do is installing a firewall using proxy arp. You only
need one IP and no reconfiguration in your lan at all. All your users
will no have idea that a firewall was installed.

If you install the firewall with a linux box read this:
http://www.sjdjweis.com/linux/proxyarp/

Greetings
Salvador