Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Windows private folder option decryption

From: "xyberpix" <xyberpix () xyberpix com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:08:30 -0000 (GMT)

If you have another har drive lying around somewhere, chuck that into his
machien as well, they boot into knoppix, and copy all the files accross
encrypted, then re-install his machine and copy the files back, and then
let him decrypt them. Not too sure if this would work, but it's worth a
shot.

xyberpix