Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: What does this mean?

From: Adnan Ali <call_ret () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 05:25:41 -0700 (PDT)

Alright, thanks for correction.
Yes Vision is a pretty good tool with a lot of
features. tcpview as against this provides only
the information about ports that I required.

Thanks and best regards,

--- Chris Gordon <chris.gordon () gettyimages com> wrote:
nope actually it's any source address going to the
source port of 135. the 0.0.0.0:0 next to it is just
saying hey I'm open. So pretty much ignore (unless
Vision says an application to it) the port 0
entries, it's just the ones with ports that are
open.
I hope you liked using Vision, it's a pretty cool
tool, IMHO.

peace
C Gordon