Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Windows SUS Question

From: "Raoul Armfield" <armfield () amnh org>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 10:29:28 -0400

Yes I am in a similar situation right now.  You can deploy sus even in a
de-centralized netowork.  The issue you will run into is how to point
all the pcs to  your sus server since you do not have access to a global
group policy.  If you can script it to create the registry keys needed
that is the way we are going about it.

Raoul