Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Need help on Spyware

From: "George Peek" <george.peek () vegas com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 09:04:58 -0800

What OS are you running on your network? If it is Windows 2000/2003, is this in a domain enviornment? If so, you can
possibly use GPO (Group Policy Objects) to push the software out to the computers part of that domain(s). You can
create an MSI package and deploy products such as Spybot S&D. I would contact the developers of the product and see if
there is a better way.

Hope this helps.

George Peek
Systems Administrator