Security Basics mailing list archives

College/University security programs

From: "Jared Mittleman" <jmittle () optonline net>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 21:50:55 -0400

I have a neighborhood high school junior who's really interested in getting
into security and especially cryptography. While I could comment on schools
with good Computer Science departments, I didn't know too many schools with
good security/crypto programs and was hoping some people out there might be
able to help me point him in some good directions. Thanks in advance.

--Jared

human history, with the possible exception of handguns and tequila." - Mitch
Radcliffe

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html