Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: CISSP awareness in Europe

From: "marco misitano" <misi () cisco com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:22:32 +0200

I can speak for my Italy, which appears to be the country where you do work as
well, according to your website.
CISSP is fairly well recognised among the security professionals. There is an
increasing number of CISSPs (have a look at
https://www.isc2.org/cgi/directory.cgi ) and there are dedicated mailing lists
such as cisspitalia.org. Sure, there still is a wide audience that hasn't heard
of CISSP, but this is changing quite nimbly.

~mm