Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: What is the most secure web browser,

From: Kamal Habayeb <mountainfury () fastmail fm>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:48:00 -0700

Captus Networks Are you prepared for the next Sobig & Blaster? - Instantly Stop DoS/DDoS Attacks, Worms & Port Scans - Precisely Define and Implement Network Security - Automatically Control P2P, IM and Spam Traffic FIND OUT NOW - FREE Vulnerability Assessment Toolkit http://www.captusnetworks.com/ads/42.htm