Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Student-Degree valuable or not?

From: ~Kevin Davis³ <kevin.davis () mindless com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:55:44 -0400

I would have a hard time believing that 30K would be too much to ask for a
position like that anywhere in the US.  Maybe the person was referring to a
position in another country or possibly a small town in North Dakota or
something.  My first job straight out of college as an EE 20 years ago
landed me a job at around 23K and that was a fairly low number at the time.
And this is in Florida where the COL is pretty low.

~Kevin Davis³

What possibly could go wrong?