Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: protect MS Windows 95/98/Me

From: "Spencer D'oro" <sdoro () comcast net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:32:33 -0700

But if Registry editing is disabled on the machine for that user through
system policies, then how do you disable it through registry?  And what
editor are you talking about?  I don't know what you are referring too,
but please enlighten us, because if there is a way to do it, I want to
know.

Regards,
Spencer