Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: email gateway (transparent) - full transparent

From: Olaf Kilian <olafk () lddd org>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 00:27:42 +0100

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 01:16:31 +0100
Olaf Kilian <olafk () lddd org> wrote:

Well, have a look at Symantec Gateway Security (SGS) and Symantec
Carrier Scan (actualy coming with SGS and SGS2). Maybe you also want
to have a look at a Managed Security Service solution like this one:

http://enterprisesecurity.symantec.com/SecurityServices/content.cfm?ArticleID=682&EID=0

I just saw one of their SOCs (Security Operation Centers) - they are
performing most awful. Real-time Information Protection at it's best.

Heh, funny typo. Of course I meant "awesome" and not "awful". If you
want to outsource security, this is really worth a look.