Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Question about firewalls.

From: "Daniel R. Miessler" <danielrm26 () hotmail com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 01:27:31 -0400

Thinking About Security Training? You Can't Afford Not To!

Vigilar's industry leading curriculum includes:  Security +, Check Point,
Hacking & Assessment, Cisco Security, Wireless Security & more! Register Now!
--UP TO 30% off classes in select cities--
http://www.securityfocus.com/Vigilar-security-basics