Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Setting up secure windows xp network

From: "Manuel Fernandes" <manuelf () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 16:22:05 -0700

Try the basic windows OS built in Routing and Remote Access Server. You can
setup NAT, port filtering/redirection and VPN.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/columns/c
ableguy/cg0601.asp

Good luck!

Excerpt from page:

The Routing and Remote Access Server Setup Wizard provides the following
configuration options:

-Internet connection server
-Remote access server
-Virtual private network (VPN) server