Security Basics mailing list archives

Malware test sites

From: <kent1 () caspia com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 17:40:37 +0500

I want to test my attempts to lockdown IE 6.0 by going to websites that have
various security exploits, installations of spyware, etc. Somehow my users
are much better at finding these than I am!

Does anyone know of a list of bad sites, or a test site with various
exploits, or else give me some specific URLS that I can test against?

+----------------+
  Kent James, Ph.D, MCSE
  Computer network support in Baku, Azerbaijan
  kent1 () caspia com

FastTrain has your solution for a great CISSP Boot Camp. The industry's most
recognized corporate security certification track, provides a comprehensive
prospectus based upon the core principle concepts of security. This ALL INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, case
studies and true hands-on utilization
of pertinent security tools. For a limited time you can enter for a chance
to win one of the latest technological innovations, the SEGWAY HT.
Log onto http://www.securityfocus.com/FastTrain-security-basics