Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Xupiter

From: "Chris Berry" <compjma () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 19:32:57 -0700

From: Stephen Wilcox <Stephenwilcox () universalcomputersys com>
Has anyone heard for Xupiter storing itself in the memory section of the
pc, so when it's uninstalled and the computer is rebooted it can reinstall
itself?

Sorry, haven't experienced that because I use SpybotSD, I recommed that you use it, and then you won't have that problem either, hehe.

Chris Berry
compjma () hotmail com
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"This email is ROT26 encrypted, by reading it you are in violation of the DMCA, and should turn yourself in to the authorities immediately."

FastTrain has your solution for a great CISSP Boot Camp. The industry's most recognized corporate security certification track, provides a comprehensive prospectus based upon the core principle concepts of security. This ALL INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, case studies and true hands-on utilization of pertinent security tools. For a limited time you can enter for a chance to win one of the latest technological innovations, the SEGWAY HT. Log onto http://www.securityfocus.com/FastTrain-security-basics ----------------------------------------------------------------------------