Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Wireless Device Security

From: "Peter Clark" <clarkp () mtmary edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 11:47:59 -0600

Depending on your comfort level of implementing a VPN/HEAP/LEAP/WEP layered
approach to things, there is a commercial product available.
http://www.reefedge.com/ . I was able to get a sit-down with 2 of their
engineers and the product is worth taking a second look at (if you want some
kind of turn-key solution).

        Pete