Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Anti-Keylogger

From: "Jennifer Fountain" <JFountain () rbinc com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:12:14 -0400

Correction:  Yes, I was playing around with it.  I have been testing a
lot of programs (pest control, one) and using klogger as a my test tool.
Pest control didn't pick up the presense of klogger.  :( I emailed pest
control on this. Anti-keylogger doesn't detect the presense - It
actually does detect the presense and it asks you if you select custom.
Which is cool. :)