Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Hard Drive Encrypting

From: "Alejandro Salgado" <asalgado () dinsa es>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:28:07 +0200

I used a tool named Safeguard Easy. Consist in encrypt all the
partitions in the Hard disk
 and you need to give a password in the boot of the machine like when
you have to enter the password of the Bios. It´s very good but it make
the PC more slowly.

Alejandro Salgado

Security Consultant

MCSE (NT and W2k), CCSA and CCSE