Security Basics mailing list archives

Wirless LAN

From: "Potter, Tim" <Tim.Potter () clarkconsulting com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:07:49 -0500

We're going to be taking the dive on a WLAN here soon.  We have two
floors and two wings on each floor.  I'm thinking of 2 access points per
wing.  My question, is that I'm looking for opinions on how best to set
this up security-wise.  I've been reading a lot about this lately, but
maybe someone on this list has set this up and give me some input.  My
Wireless knowledge is probably a 4 (out of 10).  Thanks,
-Tim

Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.

Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.

Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm