Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: building an FAQ for Security-Basics

From: <jfastabe () up edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:17:57 -0700 (PDT)

c'mon guys. It's all very well and good to have suggestions but how about
some of you hot-shots actually *writing* some of these FAQs? It's good that
someone is willing to take over the maintenance and updating of a FAQ but it
is my experience that the best FAQs are not the work of a single person but
rather the collaborative efforts of many different members of the group.

I agree, but I dont know if everyone just starts typing up questions and
sending them in if we will end up with a organized FAQ. I think maybe we
should get a list of topics approved first with a general layout, then
possible create a list of questions and then people who have the knowledge
to answer specific questions can post their answers to the list for
review.  Just a thought.  Great idea by the way!

john fastabend