Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Need recommendations about IDS Systems

From: "Ivan Coric" <ivan.coric () workcoverqld com au>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 10:50:01 +1000

Hi Jenn
take a look at snort, but also consider ACID
http://www.cert.org/kb/acid/
Have multiple snort sensors logging to a mysql DB and use ACID to view
it via a web browser. Its great!

cheers

Ivan Coric
IT Security Officer
Information Technology
WorkCover Queensland
Ph: (07) 30066414 Fax: (07) 30066424
Email: ivan.coric () workcoverqld com au

"Robert Sieber" <securityfocus () different-thinking de> 01/28/03
06:44am >>>
I think you should give snort a closer look!

Robert

--
http://board.protecus.de - Firewalls, Security and more ...
www.different-thinking.de - Netze, Protokolle, Sicherheit, ...