Security Basics mailing list archives

Law office recommendations?

From: "Tim Heagarty" <tim () heagarty com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:36:07 -0700

Hello,

I wish to pick the collective brain for a moment if I may.

I am working up an initial service quote for a law office of 100+ associates
and 45+ attorneys. Do you have any recommendations of areas to be sure to
get into the Risk Analysis? They've already been hit by Slammer and a script
kiddie "pubber". I just want to be on my toes as I have not worked for
attorneys before and all those sharks in the water makes me want to do this
one really well.

Also, if there's a more appropriate list for this I'd be glad to move this
discussion to it.

Thanks everyone,

Tim Heagarty MCSE, MCP+I
"There are only 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand
binary, and those that don't."
Work: (928) 636-0489
Cell: (928) 533-9690